Generally eulogies are written by other folks after someone else has died. In the summer of 1999 I was on a climbing trip to Spain, France and the UK – I got word that one of my climbing buddies back home had died @ Seneca Rock in West Virginia.
I thought deeply about the fragility of life and decided it would be good to compose a sincere good-bye to friends and family in case the unthinkable would happen.
Innerpreneurs are inwardly focused entrepreneurs interested in the growth that the business environment can provide with the right intention. Below are a list of influential books that I got a lot out of. Enjoy:
1 .Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
2 .The Go Giver by Bob Burg and John David Mann
3. The eMyth by Michael Gerber
4. Psycho-Cybenetics by Maxwell Maltz
5. Who Moved my Cheese by Spencer Johnson
6. The Diamond Cutter by Geshe Michael Roach
7. You(squared) by Price Pritchett
8. As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
9. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho (not a business book, but relevant)
10. The Art of War by Sun Tzu….(it is not what you think)
If you have others, would love to hear your comments….I do not claim this to be an exhaustive list….so add as you like.
Kick off meeting at Dream Guitars quickly turns into integritive jam session. Not much web design or development work got done that day, but a lot of music was produced. Thanks Paul for hosting the fun.
This is a blog created and maintained by the employees of integritive. opinions expressed here are property of the poster and do not (necessarily) represent the opinions of integritive as an organization, unless they positively influence your opinion of integritive, in which case integritive agrees and backs these beliefs.